Dr. Howard Lim – your Toronto dentist – welcomes you to their modern dental facility
What are white fillings?
White fillings, also known as composite fillings, are made from a tooth-coloured material that restores the natural appearance of a decayed or previously metal filled tooth cavity. A white dental filling typically requires only one dental visit, during which the tooth or teeth are prepared and restored with white tooth fillings.
What are the benefits of white fillings?
- They blend perfectly with your tooth enamel
- They restore the tooth back to its original shape and functionality
- They need less of the healthy part of a tooth to be removed to hold the filling in position
- They are ideal for patients who are sensitive to metals
- They are ideal for patients who are concerned about the mercury content of an amalgam filling
- They are ideal for patients who want to preserve their natural beautiful smile
Call your Toronto dentist, Dr. Howard Lim at (416) 603-5677 or fill out the form below to book your dental consultation.